Foros de ellos nunca lo harían

Foros de ellos nunca lo harían (http://foros.ellosnuncaloharian.com/index.php)
-   Chorradas, tonterías y más (http://foros.ellosnuncaloharian.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Only in english please! ^^ (http://foros.ellosnuncaloharian.com/showthread.php?t=6137)

mirielles 27-10-2006 15:52:02

<p>You mean the men with the zeroes?<br />There's another way to say "zero" :)</p>

Kakarot 28-10-2006 19:05:05

What an interesting game!<br /><br />The guy in the window is a classic one... and what can I say of the big baby... it was the first i guessed xD I have now 14/50, i find it so hard!<br /><br />Are all the movies horror movies or thrillers? I think so, and that's why I guess so few, that's not my favourite kind of films...

Kakarot 28-10-2006 19:15:15

I hadn't seen some easy clues at the top right of the painting, now I'm in 20/50, but I think I'm not going to raise my record... xD

aldana_ 28-10-2006 19:29:10

:O<br /><br />oh.. you're much faster than me at this... hehe... i found so little in so long...<br />the big baby i guess it fast but because i knew the tittle and it took just a few tries to guess it...

Kakarot 28-10-2006 20:25:19

I don't know how they do to translate film titles sometimes... Some translations make the titles lose any sense

martin_bfg10k 29-10-2006 03:27:56

movie translations sux0rz some time. I prefer original titles.

46118 01-11-2006 01:02:08

<p>the thing is that sometimes it's very difficult to translate the title of a movie to Spanish and to be able to keep the same meaning.......let's put an example!..."the inside man"........if you have to translate that you would say something like..."el hombre de adentro; el hombre infiltrado;etc"......but it has nothing to do with it and that's way they have to put.."el plan perfecto"........</p>
<p>but of course as you say....I'd prefer original titles!</p>

martin_bfg10k 03-11-2006 04:18:48

Indeed, and not just movie titles, sometimes, the whole movie translation sucks

mirielles 04-11-2006 19:38:38

<p>Yes.<br />Last night they where showing Ferris Bueller's Day Off.* Again.* I've seen it in english, with different sets of subtitles, and translated to spanish.</p>
<p>In the middle of Ferris' song, his friends are talking about what they're going to be. They always change Cameron's line! You know, what Ferris is going to be!<br />Last night the translation said "he's going to be a rock star"...</p>
<p>It's <strong>a fry cook in Mars</strong>!</p>
<p>But here's the world's worst case of title translation.</p>
<p>A*million years ago, when The Naked Gun came out someone decided it should be called "Y donde está el policía".* They're still using "Y donde está___" for comedies. What.</p>

aldana_ 29-11-2006 05:21:09

Since everybody is reviving topics i'll do it too!!<br /><br />and this is to say....<br /><span style="font-weight: bold;">THIS IS PATETIC!!!!!!!!</span>* if they want to bring back alive a topic at least make a smart coment on it.. This people is getting on my nerves!!!!!!!<br /><br />I was getting used to people posting just for posting and increasing their numbers... but do it just for being annoying?..* <br /><br />Really!!!!* can't they just be a little smarter??<br /><br />I have a problem.. and it is that i can't stand being around ignorant people.. It's a psicological thing, i now... But i just can't stand it!!<br />Reading senseless messages and with horrible gramatic... is really annoying me!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />There.. i say it... i had to let it out....<br /><br /><br /><font size="1">Damn.. why can't they just piss off!!!* ¬¬</font>

La franja horaria es GMT +2. Ahora son las 00:53:03.