Foros de ellos nunca lo harían

Foros de ellos nunca lo harían (http://foros.ellosnuncaloharian.com/index.php)
-   Chorradas, tonterías y más (http://foros.ellosnuncaloharian.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Only in english please! ^^ (http://foros.ellosnuncaloharian.com/showthread.php?t=6137)

Japofran 20-10-2006 23:35:07

The idea about leetspeak is that if you use it you're 1337 or 31337 (leet or eleet), that is, "elite". It was created by hackers --hence the numbers instead of letters-- and its only use is boasting. Every time I run into some leetspeak I've got to check a proper dictionary:

<p>http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=leetspeak

<p>Although by now I've already learnt some of its basic words.

46118 22-10-2006 03:24:09

I know it sounds very strange but it's true......I tried a few that I though I knew but no.....I was wrong. I don't know. I have to say, in my defence, that I tried for 5 minutes only and I stopped..(it was very frustrating not to be able to find the movies when everyone else did!!!)

aldana_ 23-10-2006 05:24:46

well some are very easy..* just write what you see... you wont go wrong!!<br /><br />and others you have to make a relation betwen some thing you see in there... or conect words....<br /><br />and others more difficult are more about the film.. and makes you think...<br /><br />But there's always an object in there that is part of the title...<br /><br />well... more help than that i can't give... otherwise i'll be giving you the answers.. hehehe** :P<br /><br />mm.. i'm in 16... it's sucks not being able to guess more!!!!! ¬¬<br />How on earth did you find all 50??!!!* :O

mirielles 23-10-2006 18:11:14

<p>First try: I got less than twenty and said "I give up, it's impossible!"</p>
<p>Second try: I left the window open the whole day.* Even using the pause button, I beat it in 60 minutes or so. :P<br />I got stuck for a while with the children that are playing, the steps and with the huge baby.* But I got <strong>really </strong>stuck with the wolves. "Like, adventure game stuck."<br />I started typing anything that came to me then out of nowhere, I won! :)</p>
<p>Some of them are seriously old.* The one with the monster in the lake is in black and white, probably from the 50's.* So is the one with the woman and the babies (at least, the original) I think I haven't seen the rest of the old ones, I just know about them because of other movies and tv shows.</p>
<p>I'll give you a hint.* Hitchcock.</p>

aldana_ 26-10-2006 04:25:46

yeah... i have some troubles finding the one of the childrens and the stair one....<br />Also the wolfs... which one is that? i've tried everything in there!!... the same with the corn maze... i just can't guess those...<br />i suck at this game!! hehehehe!!!!!!<br />16/50* thats all.. i don't want to give up... but my head just can't do it anymore<br />i want* a hint!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /><br />ah... i'm also having trouble with the goblin... that looks evil... and the fish on the lake... i think that one is easy... but... nothing come to my mind...<br /><br />Anyway.. i think i'll give it up....* :(<br />Buuuuuuu!!!* :'(

mirielles 26-10-2006 15:35:26

<p>Don't give up!</p>
<p>Let's see.* It's not the wolves.* It's not the number of wolves either.* It's what they are doing. "The ______"<br />The same with the children. What are they doing?<br />The stairs, I just counted the steps and typed # steps. :P<br />The corn... it's hard to give a hint, I saw that movie and since it's the only one I know with "corn" in the title, it only took me one guess.</p>
<p>What goblin? who do you mean? the guy at the window that looks like Takko? (he's going to kill me!)<br />Or the guy at the trees, usually found at the end of a rainbow?</p>
<p>The guy in the lake it's a "creature". (In the movie, nobody knows what he is)* He comes from a special lake. :)</p>

aldana_ 26-10-2006 16:48:17

<p>haha... thanks muchly mirielles!!!!!!!* ^^</p>
<p>it wasn't that hard.... i see now.... i'll go do it!!!!!!* :D</p>

aldana_ 26-10-2006 17:42:04

ok.. thanks a lot mirielles... that was really helpful.. and i see now it was so easy!!!!! i don't know how i didn't get it before...<br /><br />now i have 22/50... and i'm a little more excited!! hehe<br /><br />oh.. who do you mean when you say, 'the guy on the windows that look like takko'?? i can't see that on the picture...

mirielles 26-10-2006 19:23:58

<p>It's the guy... well, I guess he's not in the window, that's another movie, I should have said the guy in the tower :P</p>
<p>He's on the right side, under the bird and over the huge number on the wall.</p>

aldana_ 26-10-2006 19:27:58

ohh.. that one.. yes, i forgot it.... i already guess that** :-)<br /><br />now i have 24/50...** and 37:05 minutes....<br /><br />The big number is way to easy!!* :P<br />on the other hand those little number repeted down there... are another giving me problems.. heheh...<br /><br />and.. yes... he does look like Takko!!!! hahaah!!!..

La franja horaria es GMT +2. Ahora son las 02:33:00.