Foros de ellos nunca lo harían

Foros de ellos nunca lo harían (http://foros.ellosnuncaloharian.com/index.php)
-   Chorradas, tonterías y más (http://foros.ellosnuncaloharian.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Only in english please! ^^ (http://foros.ellosnuncaloharian.com/showthread.php?t=6137)

Viejomen 24-08-2006 03:16:02

<p><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#ff0000">Hehehe, I didnt knew of an existence of this type of Froums in ENLH.!!!</font></p>
<p><font face="Comic Sans MS" color="#ff0000">I Want to do a Test: Who can wrote the most verbs in English in an Answer ?? (Of Course, known verbs from you)!!</font></p>

mirielles 24-08-2006 15:58:10

<font size="2">
<p>Hi Kakarot :)<br />You know how I am, often lurking - rarely posting :D</p>
<p>--<br />...The most verbs in english in an answer. How does that go? You're proposing a list or a huge phrase with a lot of verbs?</p>
</font>

rafafreak 24-08-2006 17:44:25

<p>Yeah Mirielles, time ago!</p>
<p>Well, I know it's a silly idea, but I'd like go to Sweden for practicing my english. Yes,*swedish is their official idiom, but english level is great over there, so I could visit a non - english - speaking territory and practice this idiom at the same time. ...Ermmm XD Well, actually I'd go to visit a friend, idiom is a secundary fact.</p>

aldana_ 24-08-2006 17:54:53

yes.. visiting a friend in another country must be great!! ...and english is always a perfect excuse for it!! hehe..* :P<br /><br />I use it some time ago..hehe..* As i was studing english and my 15 birthday was coming, so whit that as an excuse, i find the way to get a trip to Orlando, FL. and the Bahamas!!* :D<br />Actually in those times.. traditionaly 15 year old girls use to take this trip to go to Disney.. in the times that it were accesible.. now it cost a fortune* :(<br /><br />Lucky me!!,, i could go.. and it was great!!!!* :D** ...I really was hoping to talk and practice my english very much... but unfortunatly, everybody there already speak spanish...* :(** <br /><br /><br />// how is that about the most amount of verbs in an answer??

calvis 24-08-2006 19:08:44

hahaha, It bothers me when someone who speaks in english try to speak to you in a lousy spanish... but, if you think that, maybe they wanna talk in other language too...

SLKER 24-08-2006 21:02:38

<p>And why the hell would I want to write 50 +* verbs in an answer?</p>
<p>And why am I posting here if I haven't read anything the rest of the people have posted earlier?</p>
<p>Oh yes, I'm bored, that's why xD</p>

assault_suite 24-08-2006 21:11:56

I am already on nearly 40 english forums, all tech related, this is the only one spanish (well, laneros.com too)... I don't want to do it english way now here!

SLKER 24-08-2006 21:18:36

I'm only in one english forum.. but it's the one I've posted more, anyways

assault_suite 24-08-2006 21:27:04

you're talkin' 'bout oldgames.nu?

TioCanya 24-08-2006 22:52:03

My taylon is green<br /><br />My window is rich

La franja horaria es GMT +2. Ahora son las 04:44:03.