Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 25-08-2006, 23:36:33
Admin
Predeterminado

CNL, listening comprehension and oral exams were the hardest part for me too, but you're unfortunate rather than fortunate that you weren't tested in that field, because there's nearly no point in learning a language if you're not going to be able to speak it. Even when I understand that you're talking about your compulsory English studies in the school, so maybe you cared more about passing than about getting useful knowledge.

<p>But nowadays everybody should learn English --and that's a good thing. If spoken English is hard for you I recommend you, aside from travelling to (standard) English-speaking countries --which I myself haven't done--, to watch TV in English. What helped me most during years was BBC World (although it's not free any longer here in Spain since it upgraded to digital signal and it comes via satelite), but you may choose what you like best. I even used to watch Cartoon Network in English, although most cartoon characters speak English which is far from standard. :-P
Responder Con Cita