Ver Mensaje Individual
Antiguo 08-01-2008, 00:21:30
Predeterminado

Star Wars Episode III:<br /><br />*** Anakin: <span style="font-style: italic;">I will gobern the galaxy with my new empire</span><br style="font-style: italic;" /><br />*** Obi-Wan:<span style="font-style: italic;">¿¡Your empire!?...Anakin,Palpatine is evil!!.</span><br /><br />*** Anakin:<span style="font-style: italic;">I don't think that Obi-Wan;He teach me the real power of the force</span><br /><br />*** Obi-Wan:<span style="font-style: italic;">Only a Sith is so extremist</span> (o algo asi).<span style="font-style: italic;">I must to destroy you.</span><br /><br />*** Anakin:<span style="font-style: italic;">You will try...</span><br /><br />----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />FINAL<br /><br />*** Anakin: <span style="font-style: italic;">I hate you!!!!</span><br /><br />*** Obi-Wan:<span style="font-style: italic;">You was the</span> (elegido en ingles,no me la se :( )<span style="font-style: italic;">!!.You must to help to the Jedi!!...not to destroy them!!.You was like a brother to me!!.</span><br /><br />-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br />FINAL ALTERNATIVO:Sucede que en vez de que Obi-Wan le corte las piernas,este le erra y Anakin le clava la espada por atras en la espalda.<br /><br />Hay un encuentro entre Palpatine y Anakin:<br /><br />*** Anakin: <span style="font-style: italic;">I was complete my mision,my master</span><br style="font-style: italic;" /><br />*** Palpatine: <span style="font-style: italic;">Very well my aprendise :P.Now,take this sword,whit this sword you will conquer the galaxy.</span>* Le da la espada roja.<br /><br />*** Anakin: <span style="font-style: italic;">Great!,Is a very good sword</span>.* Y Anakin mata a Palpatine...<br /><br />*** Anakin: <span style="font-style: italic;">Now the empire belongs to me!!!</span><br />
Responder Con Cita