Retroceder   Foros de ellos nunca lo harían > COMUNIDAD > Chorradas, tonterías y más

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 08-02-2007, 01:37:19
Predeterminado

for the viewer out there.....<br /><br />Isn't this the most beautiful thing you've ever read and see?<br /><br /><a href="http://beautiful-island.50webs.com/" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);">http://beautiful-island.50webs.com/</a><br /><br />Just by looking at those pictures i feel relaxed already... It's so gorgeous!!!!<br />
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 08-02-2007, 01:49:59
Admin
Predeterminado

I'm here... but shouldn't spend much longer awake or else my day-night cycle will go nuts. :)
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 08-02-2007, 01:57:31
Predeterminado

yeah.. it's quite late there....
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 08-02-2007, 02:03:39
Admin
Predeterminado

Here it's over 2 am. :S Funny thing is, my cycle seems to be nuts enough already, and the only reason seems to be that I hardly slept an hour or two last night because of today's exam. I took a nap on the afternoon but just another hour. So I can't sleep because I slept too little last night. o_O That's how it works for me, as soon as I get out of schedule, no matter how, I just can't sleep. :(
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 08-02-2007, 02:08:04
Predeterminado

yes. that happens to me too sometimes... i could spend a night without sleeping, and if it is day already i wont be able to sleep until the night around 11 at least... <br />i can't take naps... i've tried but i can't...<br /><br />And if i travel i don't sleep either...<br />once i spent 36 hours on a bus without sleeping, i arrived at my destination in the morning, so i didn't sleep 'til the night..<br /><br />Anyway... you have an exam today? how was it?
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 08-02-2007, 02:40:17
Admin
Predeterminado

It's fairly the same for me... I can take naps if I really need to but I don't use to nor like to. And the worse part is that napping during the day seems to keep me awake until long after I should be in bed, no matter how many hours have I slept per day altogether. Well I just have a tendency towards insomnia, it sucks big time but that's how it goes.

<p>During travels it's exactly the same, I can't possibly sleep while travelling, no matter how tired I am or what time is it.

<p>The exam was about a pretty stupid subject, not hard at all, should have passed. But as always I hadn't the time to finish all the questions and so my marks will suffer accordingly. It's stupid, most people never manage either to finish most exams here in Engineering. Okay the exams can't last longer than from 9 am to 2 pm, but if nobody can't finish the whole exam in that time they should simply make it shorter, shouldn't they? ¬¬ It's a hard career but, into the bargain, it's nearly impossible to get the highest marks because it's nearly impossible to finish the exam. The only time I got a distinction I hadn't managed to finish the exam and I got a 9.1 out of 10, which should be an A-, but I got the distinction because nobody had got higher than 9.1, and there were no mistakes in the part I had completed and it was all well explained. But why on Earth don't they make exams shorter!? ¬¬

<p>Ahem. :) Then on the late afternoon I had some sort of oral exam about a report I had done along with two other people. Looks like there are two ways I can work inside a team (at least if there isn't a boss clearly assigning tasks to each teammate): either other people volunteer to do everything before I've got free time to start; or I just can't rely on things getting done and I do everything on my own. This case was not quite but pretty much the second case, in the end it was up to me to put the report together in an acceptable way. That's more work but at least I feel better with myself. Plus I'm pretty good at making reports and stuff, things somewhere near real work, much better than studying for exams, I never get motivated for those, I wish I'm over with the career soon as planned. Well so good news is that the professor liked the report, the other teammates were somewhat clueless about much of its content but the professor didn't notice it. :)

<p>O my god, I can't believe I wrote all this, my schedule is really screwed up... :S Sorry if I bored you, your fault for reading it all. ;P
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 08-02-2007, 02:49:23
Predeterminado

haha.. yes.. that' s a lot to read!!! haha<br />but i read it all!! hahaha* :P<br /><br />Nah.. i understand what you said..i also prefer to do most of the team work or the heavy part... because i like it'll be as i do or as i think it is alright.. ... i know.. i'm a little selfish myself.. hehe.. but it's the truth... <br /><br />Well i hope you pass the exam... i have a subject where we have over than 40 themes to study,.... and we have to take an exam about it in no more than 4 hours... And it pretty heavy stuff to read....<br /><br />Anyway... hope that you can sleep... i'm off now...<br />i'm going out for icecream!!!! yummm!!!!* :-)<br /><br />See you tomorrow!!!!! good night!!!!
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 08-02-2007, 02:53:19
Admin
Predeterminado

Good night :)
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 19-02-2007, 19:26:37
Predeterminado

First day of clases today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I'm sooo excited!!!!!!!* ^^<br /><br />I start a new career today... English Translation... (Traductorado de Ingles)<br />I can't wait to finish the career and start working of it....<br />i know.. too soon for that.. haha... :P<br />Anyway.. it's just 3 years.... And then i'm gone!!!!!!* :-)<br /><br />yeeeees..... did i say i was excited already?'* :D
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 19-02-2007, 20:05:47
Predeterminado

First day for me too... I'm not excited ¬¬
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta