Retroceder   Foros de ellos nunca lo harían > COMUNIDAD > Foro General

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 08-12-2020, 09:37:38
Smarthuiyuan
Predeterminado What are you really using the armor for?

Will you have sufficient money to RS gold always fix the barrows sets in the event that you purchase them? (I'd guess it would be a problem, if you have to offer your d armor to get the barrows) If he has enough for a dpl8 he sure as hell could manage the expense of repair. What's the purpose of wearing barrows if you are not using the whole set and not getting the set bonus? The highest def bonus in the sport?

What are you really using the armor for? If you are constantly in PvP combat, then you may have to mend often. If you're repairing yourself, is the smith high enough so you can save money doing this in your POH? That also adds the worries of having a workshop and armor rack in your POH to repair, or paying full cost from Bob in Lumby.

It costs about 250k or so to repair 2 pieces of barrows armor every 15? Hrs of battle. That I think someone did the mathematics of about 10M in repairs playing 2hrs every day for a year. Which can be cut in half if you're able to repair on your PoH but that does not actually matter imo. I play sw almost everyday at least an hour a day normally. Which is about 40minutes of straight combat and I just have to fix once a month or so, in that case. I thnk that you should, dpl8 is solely for the appearances imo. I think that barrows are worthwhile all the way. I've used them since I could and I have never had a problem with repair price, even before I'd a huge number to RuneScape gold buy throw around.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta