Retroceder   Foros de ellos nunca lo harían > JUEGOS > Los clásicos nunca mueren

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 01-12-2020, 02:11:33
Sunxuemei
Predeterminado Your money will only stay there in 7.5m until you come back to mems

I made this RuneScape gold pure like 2 years ago and only recently got back it (perm ban, accepted appeal) only to find that the stats were incredibly below where they ought to be, especially for his level. It is the prayer that gave me some extra combats, but I'm aware some of my stats are remarkably low. I just wish to know whether you guys think I could fare in pvp(both membs and f2p). I have attempted f2p and been marginally successful though I perish more than I would like. (Adamant gloves) Thank you ahead of time!

I am going freeplay again for some time as I do on occasion but need my money to work for me at the same time and have been debating with myself whether to leave my money in my own throne or take it with me personally. I understand at 100% Nominal rating I can get 885 walnut, 110 mahogany and 8 assorted nests however I'd drop 75k daily and 1% acceptance giving me just 3 weeks or so until it is all gone. When I left 7.5M in my throne and 100 percent does anybody know how long it will be until the losses outweigh the gains?

Guess what I am requesting is. . .has anybody ever figured out the tipping point? They won't do the job for you. Once you go to freeplay you cant accumulate therewards along with the ppl won't work for you. Your money will only stay there in 7.5m until you come back to mems. Once again in mems however they willl automattically start again. It's usually far better to know what you're talking about before you post. They'll keep collecting until all the cash is gone.

I currently have 60 str 1 variety 1 def 1 att 41 hp (will SW it to 51 to balance it out)and about 31 cb. When should I level my scope? And if so what to? And I need a Different Setup too My present setup when I go pk is. While I do level my scope I will require a different setup. Any assistance will be appreciated Acquire 55 slayer for slayer employees or 50 rc for cheap OSRS gold your staff. You need to level your range to 40 for the chaps or 60 for the black bow, I suppose? I agree with getting the slayer staff. It hits very high when meleeing.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta