Retroceder   Foros de ellos nunca lo harían > COMUNIDAD > Chorradas, tonterías y más

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 23-08-2006, 03:13:54
Predeterminado

no, no,no ... It was your idea calvis, i don't want to steal you the credit.. if there's anyone we should blame.. it's you!! XDDD<br /><br />wait.. don't run... it's ok.. it wont hurt that much!!!<br />damn.. he is trying to scape!! hehe!!** :D
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 23-08-2006, 03:16:34
Predeterminado

<p>watashi wakaranai</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 23-08-2006, 17:37:55
Predeterminado

<p>XD Wolvo, good escape.</p>
<p>Well, I have no problems with joining an english topic. If you don't like it, just don't click it. For example, I will never be in the "Moda, cotilleos y esas cosas" topic, but it doesn't mean that its existence disturbs my psiche...</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 23-08-2006, 22:03:41
Uploader
Predeterminado

STURM to torture calvis
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 23-08-2006, 22:54:23
Admin
Predeterminado

Ah, Lancelot, thou wert head of all Christian knights. Thou wert the courtliest knight that ever drew sword and the faithfullest friend that ever bestrode a horse. Thou wert the goodliest knight that ever man has seen and the truest lover that ever loved a woman.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 23-08-2006, 23:15:42
Uploader
Predeterminado

<p>A*thread in english? Here? Feels like the twilight zone or something. :)</p>
<p>It's cool. It really is good practice. One hears people in movies, tv shows (songs do not count!), one reads...</p>
<p>But I don't even remember the last time I wrote something in english.</p>
<p>**What.* Archaic english too? o_O</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 24-08-2006, 01:06:05
Uploader
Predeterminado

Whoa mirielles, I can't remember when did I talk to you last time (yes, there's something wrong there xD). <br /><br />I think it's a great idea, too. Someday I would like to stay for a long time (perhaps a year, maybe more, that's for me a long time xD) in the United States, so I should improve my English a lot if I want someone to understand me! :D
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 24-08-2006, 03:13:13
Admin
Predeterminado

Aye! Aplenty, your ladyship! :-D
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 24-08-2006, 03:15:52
Predeterminado

<span class="postbody">I think it's a great idea, too. Someday I would like to stay for a long time (perhaps a year, maybe more, that's for me a long time xD) in the United States, so I should improve my English a lot if I want someone to understand me! :D<br /><br />Yes.. i think is a great idea too.. It's good to practice our english!!* :D<br /><br />You want to go to the United States?. I'd like to do one of those trips too.. In here there's a program that takes people to work and practice english to USA, England or Australia.. It's really good.. It last 3 month. and it give you great experience.... <br />I'd like to do it sometime!!! But id like to go to Enlgand!!* :D ** ...The things is that it cost quite a bit $$$** :S</span>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 24-08-2006, 03:17:55
Predeterminado

hehee!! .. The first part was supposed to be quoted!!* :P<br />Like this.. :<br /><br /><span class="postbody"><span style="font-style: italic;">Kakarot said: </span><span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">"I think it's a great idea, too. Someday I would like to stay for a long time (perhaps a year, maybe more, that's for me a long time xD) in the United States, so I should improve my English a lot if I want someone to understand me! :D "</span></span><br /><br />XDDD
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta