Retroceder   Foros de ellos nunca lo harían > JUEGOS > Estoy atascado

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 01-12-2020, 02:14:28
Sunxuemei
Predeterminado Talk about how the game is superb?

Still play Animal Crossing Bells, but I'm also very comfortable just letting times go by (sometimes weekly or two ) before I bother to log on, again.I believe the sole reason my comment still has positiv karma is since I drew a direkt contrast.

Whats kinda sad is that some missing features feel as though they are not missing but are intentionally tedious (buying things in bulk, not having the ability to craft stuff from storage, crafting stuff in bulk, no shopping cart for clothes, not being able to move the town hall - just to mention a couple ) to pad playtime.

But I am certain these problems will likely be resolved given time.Are we studying the same threads? I see nothing but people complaining that the game they place 300 hours into has no material. I have never heard anyone call this game flawless.

Classic Reddit: Sharing a frequent opinion but labeling it as uncommon so people may feel subversive without needing to become subversive.I imply I won't bother to do a complete reply since you have not contributed much?

All I will say is you don't have to look hard to locate a meme about how folks spend upwards of 1000 hours at the game.

Point out issues? Not okay. Not correct. Talk about how the game is superb? .

You are right about something - it's classic reddit. Stay classy, SleetTheFox.I'm not saying you are wrong for criticizing the match. I'm saying you're wrong for suggesting that this subreddit doesn't stand for criticism of the game.Farming isn't even farming. Its only blossoms. I imagine something about actual farming and then cooking.The mechanics of Halloween in this game seem simpler but I dunno, I really enjoyed this upgrade from that which we see buy Animal Crossing Items on the movie.
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta