Retroceder   Foros de ellos nunca lo harían > COMUNIDAD > Chorradas, tonterías y más

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 03-03-2007, 20:09:27
Predeterminado

<p>how can you hate me if we never talked to each other?</p>
<p>that just keep proving me i'm right about what i said before...<br />So, say anything you want, i'll just go on to ignore you...</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 03-03-2007, 20:42:04
Admin
Predeterminado

He's a troll, he needn't have a reason to hate, if it didn't act this way he wouldn't be a troll. Of course the best thing is to ignore trolls, but I only wanted to say that you shouldn't let these things affect you in the least, there are trolls in each and every forum, it's something you have to live with just like taxes. Just consider that you hang out over here precisely because the positive things outweight the negative ones, if not you would simply withdraw.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 15-08-2007, 14:58:00
Predeterminado

well i thought of reviving this thread just to say...<br />That on December i will be going to USA!!!!!!!!!!!* :D<br /><br />yes!!!! i'm very happy!!!! though it won't be for holidays and relax, but to work 40 hours a week.. hehehe...<br />I sign in on a program that take to some countries to work, sometime like an intership.. but in any kind of work..<br />This would help me improve my english (speaking and listening).. and it will give some experience for future jobs!<br /><br />On Sunday i have an interview with people from there.... Let's hope it'll go well... ^^ <br />ok.. that was all..*** :-)
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 15-08-2007, 19:10:41
Moderador
Predeterminado

we'll, that's great ^^ Just what you wanted!! congrats!!
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 15-08-2007, 19:47:06
Predeterminado

<p>Yeah, congratulations Aldana. That's the way you were looking for, and that's the way you are taking.</p>
<p>Well, I think some people know it already, but I've left my career and I'm going to start Graphic Design this year. That's the way I always wanted, and that's the way I never took. I think is time for changing.</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 16-08-2007, 03:21:01
Moderador
Predeterminado

Shut the fuck up troll
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 16-08-2007, 06:04:49
Colaborador
Predeterminado

wow I know you're a Moderator calvis... but please calm down... I think that was rude... (I think)
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 16-08-2007, 06:32:24
Moderador
Predeterminado

normally i would say you're right. But... can you blame me?<br /> <br /> Everybody knows he had it coming. And he's being even more rude with the rest of us, posting that kind of crappy messages.<br /> <br /> Hey Rafa: Graphic Design? That's great!! i'm studying* that. And if that's what you always wanted is even better :D<br /><br /> <br /> This is a year of changes (good ones), i can see it everywhere ^^
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 16-08-2007, 15:43:59
Admin
Predeterminado

Fixed. ^^ At least that's my way to fix trolling. (And to inform the ones who will now wonder what Calvis's message was about, it was appropiate IMO.)

<p>Way to go, Aldana and Rafa. The first step is liking what you do, otherwise you can't say you succeeded no matter what you achieve.
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 17-06-2008, 21:26:43
Moderador
Predeterminado

Hello?....