Retroceder   Foros de ellos nunca lo harían > COMUNIDAD > Chorradas, tonterías y más

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 20-09-2006, 15:54:48
Predeterminado

sooo.. i don't want this topic to died....<br /><br />people.. how long have you studied english? or since when do you know? how many years?<br />I studied 5 years of english, receving i little diploma that says i can teach... and that was about 5 years ago.. so It's been 10 years since i started studing english... i just need to improve my vocabulary, which is very poor.. and i'd like to make a trip to London.. It has been a plan for a couple of years... hope i can make it soon, i'd realy like to go...<br />What about you?<br /><br /><br />i you don't like the subject, please pick another theme to talk/discuss, i just didn't know what to talk about...* :P
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 21-09-2006, 05:29:02
Predeterminado

<p>I consider this post a great way of practising my english too.........and it's really a very good idea.....the problem is that we have to start a motivating topic so people would want to keep posting here!</p>
<p>* I almost made a trip to Europe this year.* I was about to go with a friend of mine but I say no in the end so now he is there in France..........he has been there for about 8 mounth now and he had a wale of a time!.....He work a lot in order to travel all around europe!.....the advantage was that he has relatives there!.....</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 21-09-2006, 14:30:32
Predeterminado

ah.. i really want to go there someday.. I'd like to go to London.. i always wanted because i love british accent!! hehe... <br /><br />A friend of mine is in Europe now, she went for the Fifa World Cup and then she went from country to country whit another girl, she met a lot of places..<br />Now she is in Valencia, España.. and she is returning in October because her visa expires, I think she is going to go back there again.. <br /><br />I always loved traveling!... i hope i can someday go to Europe and travel a lot, meet as many countries as i can.... <br />It would be very cool to do a backpacking trip around Europe.. :D<br /><br />but well.... it's just a dream now...
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 21-09-2006, 15:56:04
Moderador
Predeterminado

C'mon! you can make it happen aldana, don't think it as a dream... I wanna go*to europe too, but first i wanna go backpaking across america, to get to Machu Pichu, that's a great trip, i know people who did it and loved it!!
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 02-10-2006, 05:53:02
Predeterminado

ohh.. i want to make it happen!!!.. and if it is not this year or the next.. it would be some other year!!!<br /><br />If i don't do it now.. is because i'm quite short whit the money. hehehe.. But i'm saving.. so, someday i will!!!<br /><br />ohhhh... my mum said that she would pay me one way ticket to Europe after i finish my career!!!!! I'm sooo happy!!!!!! She is the coolest!!!!<br />Tha bad thing is that until that day, there are like 4 years in between...hehehe** :P<br /><br /><br /><br />yes... i dont want this topic to dieeeeeeeeeeee....... and yessss i'm soooooo bored right now......<br />i would play some trivia... but then it's just me....... i found trvia fun... <br />But, i'm going to sleep any time soon, so it wouldn't be a time to play it anyway.. hehehe* :P
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 02-10-2006, 07:23:27
Predeterminado

:-O
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 03-10-2006, 03:15:22
Predeterminado

<p align="center">*</p>
<p align="center">---- Love is Pain ----</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 04-10-2006, 20:43:21
Moderador
Predeterminado

<span class="postbody"> Una carta de una unidad multinacional a todos sus miembros DE HABLA HISPANA <br /> <br /> To: All Spanish Members <br /> <br /> Several visitors to our office have brought to our attention that <br /> our <br /> Spanish-speaking employees commonly use offensive language. Such <br /> behavior, in addition to violating firm practices, is highly unprofessional, <br /> offensive both to visitors and employees, and will not be tolerated. <br /> <br /> Therefore, we have decided to implement a series of rules in our <br /> office and would expect them to be applied. It is expected that ALL employees immediately adhere to these rules: <br /> <br /> 1- Words like coño, carajo and other such expressions will not be used <br /> for emphasis, no matter how heated the discussion may get. <br /> <br /> 2- Non important matters should not be addressed to as jilipolleces. <br /> <br /> 3- You will not say la cagó when someone makes a mistake, or se cagó <br /> en su madre if you see someone being reprimended. All forms and derivatives of the word cagar are inappropriate in our environment. <br /> <br /> 4- Lack of determination will not be referred to as falta de cojones <br /> or mariconerías, nor will a person with lack of initiative be referred <br /> to as cagón, mamón or comemierda. <br /> <br /> 5- No Manager or Supervisor, under any circumstances, will be referred to as hijo de puta, ese cabrón, or ese maricón. <br /> <br /> 6- When a good proposal is presented, the term esto está de puta madre <br /> must not be used. <br /> <br /> 7- Unusual or creative brainstorming meetings will not be referred to as <br /> pajas mentales. <br /> <br />8- Do not say como jode if a person is persistent, or se jodió if somebody is going through a difficult situation. Furthermore, you <br /> must not say qué jodienda, or esto está del carajo when matters become <br /> complicated in your line of work. <br /> <br /> 9- When asking someone to leave you alone, you should not say vete <br /> pa'lcarajo, nor will you substitute: ¿qué carajo quieres? for "may I help <br /> you?". <br /> <br /> 10- When leaving the office, using the term me voy pa'l carajo is not <br /> proper. <br /> <br /> 11- When any office equipment fails, it must be reported as "it broke <br /> down", not se descojonó, or se jodió la mierda esta. <br /> <br /> 12- Last but not least, after reading this memo, please do not say me <br /> voy a limpiar el culo con esto. Just keep it clean and file properly. <br /> <br /> Thank you for your cooperation</span>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 04-10-2006, 21:01:36
Predeterminado

<p>NOW IM GO TO STUDY A LITTLE...</p>
<p>IM SOO BORED TOO, </p>
<p>IM DON`T KNOW .... </p>
<p>IM LIKE GO TO JAPAN OR JAMAICA NOW , DRINK A EXOTIC DRINKS , DANCE WITH A BEAUTIFULL GIRLS ANDO GO TO BEACH EVERI TIME...</p>
<p>WELL ITS GONNA RAIN HERE NOW,....</p>
<p>BUT IM LIKE SOO MUTCH THE RAIN, IM REMEMBER, IM THINK, IM FLY WITH MY MIND. THE RAIN IS BEAUTIFULL..... IM LIKE IT</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 04-10-2006, 21:08:41
Predeterminado

<p>in the end of the year im like to travel to mexico.... or colombia.... </p>
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta