Retroceder   Foros de ellos nunca lo harían > COMUNIDAD > Chorradas, tonterías y más

Respuesta

Herramientas Desplegado
Antiguo 27-08-2006, 13:19:22
Predeterminado

<p>Chinese? Noooo,*it hasn't*future, it's not an extended language. People in China need to learn english if they want to communicate with the rest of the world.</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 27-08-2006, 15:52:50
Predeterminado

Chinese is the most*spoken language. And I don't care if that's only because there are 1000 millions of Chinese people xD If China becomes the super-important nation it aims to be, you will have to learn chinese*like you learn english now (which means, no problema, in Spain we won't*learn a shit about it xD)
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 27-08-2006, 16:09:28
Predeterminado

<p>The increment of China's population will help english language, and not his own language, because they have to learn english if they want to communicate with other people.</p>
<p>If the increment*were produced in Spain, all would be different, because spanish language is extended, and we can carry on without speaking english. Yes, we would have to learn english anyway, but we aren't as needed as chinese people are.</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 27-08-2006, 16:23:25
Predeterminado

<p>XDD That's right. It doesn't even matter for Spain lol.</p>
<p>I think chinese will have more problems if they want to install the idiom, foremost in Europe, where a lot of languages are coexisting, some wich countries are narrow minded to changes. What is more, think you have to write in a different alphabet. In any case, if China aims to keep growing, who knows...</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 27-08-2006, 22:09:37
Predeterminado

<p>That's exactly what I'm talking about. Last year I read in a magazine that China was having more incomings per month than the United States, and China is growing economically every day!. So it's going to be very important for countries to be able to establish a commerce with China.</p>
<p>*Let's put an example to make it clearer. Argentina for example. Imagine that Argentina starts exporting(I don't kno if this word even exist but, I think you understand what I mean) goods to China. There are more than 1.3 billion Chinese people(1 billion=1000 millones), so it would be a great deal for the country. It would help a lot to our economy!. It's not as important for China to commerce with us, as it is for Argentina to commerce with them. And that applies to most countries so.......why would the chinese people keep studying english, french, or any other language when it's a profitable way of earning money to the others countries??.</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 27-08-2006, 22:56:03
Predeterminado

<p>They can establish his business in China, what's the problem of the language in this case? I don't understand, what do you want to say?</p>
<p>Most people in China are used to talk in English if they need to communicate with a foreigner. You don't have to learn chinese (or any other language) if you want to go to China (or any other country), and this is the reason why chinese would never be extended.</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 28-08-2006, 00:11:23
Predeterminado

<p>No........you are so wrong. I'm sory to tell you that except from Beijing thear in China they don't speak not even a little of english. A friend of mine went there with his father 3 times, and a friend of my father went thear too and he travel all through* China and both told me that, except when they where in Beijing, they had to use body-languaje in order to find whatever they want!</p>
<p>So I think that if China keep growing like this it would be very important this language!</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 28-08-2006, 00:38:45
Predeterminado

<p>Perhaps the situation is changing... now they have to change in order to establish relations with the rest of the world. At least the "important" part of China (industrialized one).</p>
<p>Chinese has no future :-)</p>
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 28-08-2006, 00:56:20
Predeterminado

I'd be very happy to hear that if it true....but I think we all know that they have a lot of future. They work a lot, they are very smart. Every time I read in a magazine about a phisycs or maths competition they said that it is very impressive to see that the Chinesse finish the test in an hour and a half while it takes to everyone else like 6 hours......and they always get medalls, so.........we'll have to admit that they are going, sory, they are a very important country. China is one of the most powerful countries nowadays!
Responder Con Cita
Antiguo 28-08-2006, 01:33:01
Predeterminado

<p>Yes, but I'm talking about chinese language ¬¬</p>
<p>They may have future, but... in english. However, I don't think so... I think you are confusing China with Japan... people in Japan are smarter than in China, they have a better (and restrictive) educative system.</p>
Responder Con Cita
Respuesta